• Encourage local and individual solutions to national goals in order to find best ways to create optimal learning and teaching opportunities for all.
• Personal learning plans for those who have special educational needs.
• Focus on teaching and learning with broad learning, giving equal value to all aspects of the growth of an individual’s personality, moral character, creativity, knowledge and skills.
• School-based and teacher-owned curricula for novel approaches to teaching and learning. Educate about uncertainty in leadership, teaching and learning.
• Honor our teachers, including traditional pedagogical values, lessons from the past and encourage innovation while maintaining proven good educational practices.
• Shared responsibility and trust by promoting a culture of responsibility within the education system that values teacher professionalism in making decisions.
Sign up for our newsletter!